Tuesday, May 21, 2013

10. In which Jess decides to blog on her blog

So I've started to realise how depressingly cynical and moody my posts have been so far. I promise I'm not always as wary, hypocritical, condescending and, let's face it, pretentious as I may come across on the big, wide world of the internet. I'm actually, sometimes, occasionally, sort of a fun, warm, loving person to be around. I guess I just find myself more 'inspired' to write when it's about something I feel really emotional towards which probably isn't the best idea since I write a lot more carelessly and irrational when I'm emotional.

All that blabbering aside, I thought I'd introduce more than just shallow rants and maybe showcase some other sides of me as well. As much as I enjoy pouring my anger and bitterness into my keyboard and posting them for the world to potentially see against my better judgment, I wouldn't mind doing a bit of superficial gushing over books and music and movies and tv shows and fandoms and other bits and pieces that inspire me creatively. Basically I want to start a normal blog. Good one, Jess.

No, but seriously, I was going to go ahead and start in this post but as you have probably worked out I've gone on one of my tangents and I think it's too late to go back now. So I guess I'll leave it here for now and perhaps come back another day to begin this big dream of a personal blog. Hopefully it turns into less of me rambling along into internet oblivion and more into a two way relationship between myself and the people of the internet who are lovely enough to take the time to try and make sense of my rambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment