Friday, May 24, 2013

11. Music

I've decided to out the pressure on music to be the thing that keeps me from going completely insane over the next year and a half of high school. I'm almost certain a mental/emotional breakdown will ensue just because I'm just that unstable but I have put my faith (and mental health) in the hands of sweet, glorious music.

So without further ado, let us begin with a list of my most recent music obsessions/finds where you can get a taste of my taste in music and judge it against your probably more superior musical knowledge and expertise:

(And I've decided to go with the my favourite albums because if I started listing songs I would literally never get back to the modern history speech I'm procrastinating writing right now...)

(In no particular order other than from the one that makes me the most emotional in a good way)

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - The Heist



Bastille - Other People's Heartaches


Bastille - Bad Blood


One Republic - Native


The Neighbourhood - I Love You


Rudimental - Home



Imagine Dragons - Night Visions

Groenland - The Chase


No comments:

Post a Comment